August 11, 2013

Everyone look at Grady

While my sister was here, we took some time out to get some family photos. The photographer quickly gave up on attempts to try to get Grady to look at the camera so the theme of the photo shoot became "everyone look at Grady."  As if this kid needed any more attention on him :)

The photographer worked some miracles and somehow got a couple of shots of our little man on the move. She also made each couple take photos alone,which served as  a good reminder for me and Chris that we are the foundation of our family and need to take time to appreciate our own relationship.  I loved her and loved her work.

These pictures were taken three weeks before Grady's first birthday and I will treasure them forever.  Love these pictures, love our family. 

Here are some of my favorites of us:















Photo credit goes to Carina Dewitt.   If you live in Boise and you need pictures, she is awesome.  These were all taken in my Dad's backyard. Carina just hung out with us and took natural, beautiful shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment