May 1, 2011

Official in Idaho

Well, I haven't had the opportunity to contribute to our blog for a very long time, (mostly because Ali does such a great job at it), but thankfully I get to boast about my amazing wife this week. 

While Alison was probably still feeling relieved after passing the California Bar Exam which seems like just yesterday, our recent move up to Idaho forced her to take another Bar Exam this last February.  Needless to say, as most people know about Ali, she studied harder than anyone else I've ever seen.  All of her hard work and determination paid off earlier this week when she officially became a licensed Idaho attorney during a swearing-in ceremony in the Capital Building. 




As you can see, my photog abilities are also sub-par compared to hers, but I was able to snap a couple shots.  I couldn't be more proud of her and all that she's done already with her career and am so lucky that our kids will get some of her smart genes.



2 comments: