March 30, 2014

Sunny CA

I made my way to San Diego what is now over a month ago for a very impromptu little trip.  My office was closed for relocation, Makenna was celebrating her first birthday and there was a new little 801 baby to meet. Needless to say, Southern California was calling my name.  Thanks to my amazing huz, I escaped for a wonderful little weekend in the sun with some of my very favorite girls.  5 of 8 of my college roommates were there along with several of the other "801 girls."

Love every single one of these girls

Our "do something crazy" pictures have really calmed down over the past 10 years. 


Dina blew all the other Pinterest moms out of the water with her crafty fish party for sweet little Makenna. Makenna was the sweetest little one year old I have ever seen gently plucking her blueberries from her little cake.  She is the most adorable, happy little girl ever and she even showed off for us taking her first series of steps.  Love this little girl and her whole family.  Happy birthday Makenna (now a month late!).




Yeah, my backyard looks like this in February too. :)


I met and snuggled with this adorable dude while down there too.  The Salcidos make the whole second child thing look way too easy. 


Salcido number one and I also became buds. 

Lucky for me, I also got to fit a visit in with my cousin, her adorable kids, and my aunt and uncle.  Although I failed to snap any pictures, it was so much fun to see all of them!  

After lots of girl time, a walk on the beach, more sunshine than I have seen in months, little baby snuggles, and celebrating the birthday of one amazing little girl, I came home with a full heart.  Thanks for letting us convert your house into a hotel for the weekend and for hosting us all Dina and Mark!  Great to see the rest of your girls and kiddos too, I don't know what I'd do without my 801 family.
  




It is always nice to come home to this cutie!

1 comment:

  1. We love you Sion!! Thank you for coming all this way to join us for our little party in the park. It just made the weekend even that much more special. Tell Chris 'thanks' for letting us borrow you for the weekend and tell Grady LEGOLAND is calling his name!

    ReplyDelete