November 1, 2012

Roarrrrrrrrrrrr!

I spent the extra $12 for a back-up costume in case the Giants had not yet put the Detroit Tigers to bed by the time Halloween came around.  I am happy we didn't need the back-up because Grady made a much better tiger than a dragon.  Here is our little ferocious tiger.

 I am Tiger. . .

 
 
Hear me ROAR!!!!! . . .
 
 
Or not . . .


 OK, I guess I will Roar!

 
As payment for some Gradysitting, Grady got a second round in his costume today.  Grandma found a new use for the costume, puppet tiger.  Bella looks less than enthused.

 
Cute cute cute.

 
Happy belated Halloween!!! 
 
(Apparently the end of Halloween is the cue to start playing Christmas music in the Johnson household this year.  Love Chris' Christmas enthusiasm no matter how crazy y'all think we are.)


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the Tiger! SO DANG CUTE :)

    Don't pretend that this year is any different with the Christmas music ;) Doesn't Chris ALWAYS say Christmas music starts on November 1st? I seem to remember drives to Warren Miller movies listening to it well before Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O. M. G. The cutest little tiger I have ever seen. You guys are getting some REALLY great images of this little cutie -- great job with your camera & lenses! Photos to treasure forever! I WISH I could start the Christmas music, but my husband has a firm "respect thanksgiving" rule in place...no Christmas cheer until after we've carved the Thanksgiving turkey! Let the countdown, begin! "We.....WISH you a merry Christmas!"

    ReplyDelete